- Publication date:1 July 2019
- Format:Hardcover, Paperback
- Age guide: Younger Readers, 3-6
$16.95 – $24.95
Pippa is a little pigeon with big blue-sky ambitions: to fly solo and explore the world beyond her nest. Her parents are less than thrilled with their risk-taking feathered fledging and smother her with well-meant yet suffocating warnings until one day she ignores them all, and takes the leap into the unknown . . . alone.
For fun activities based on Pippa visit http://www.dimitypowell.com/pippa-downloadable-fun/
- growing up
- overprotective parenting, protective behaviours
- homing pigeons, pets
- family relationships
- self-awareness, letting go
- adventure, exploring, risk taking
- child parent relationships
- the importance of initiating change, finding your inner strength.