- Publication date:1 April 2020
- Format:Hardcover, Paperback
- Age guide: Younger Readers, 6+
Scribbly Gum Secrets
$16.95 – $24.95
‘Who drew on these trunks?’ Charlie asked Max.
‘They’ll be in big trouble if Mummy sees that!’
Join four reluctant kids on a walk through the bush as they make all sorts of wild discoveries.
But who scribbled a secret message on the scribbly gum trees?
About Scribbly Gum Secrets
Book Summary & Themes
- Explores ecological awareness for children in a gentle and joyful way
- Encourages curiosity, hypothesising, problem-solving and questioning
- A story of curiosity and discovery in a uniquely Australian setting
- CBCA-shortlisted illustrator Megan Forward combines watercolour, charcoal and collage. Megan’s artwork has been layered with original botanic photography by author Dannika Patterson in the design process, to produce a visually stunning picture book
- Written in sophisticated rhyme, with cross-curriculum links in Science, English, Art and Maths.