- Publication date:1 February 2020
- Format:Hardcover, Paperback
- Age guide: Younger Readers, 4-7
$16.95 – $24.95
Murphy likes his life just the way it is – swimming in his weedy pond, slurping up algae and rotting water plants.
But then things begin to change . . . and he’s not the only one caught by surprise!
About Morphing Murphy
- A light-hearted story about change and adaptation with engaging illustrations – best read aloud
- A useful resource to introduce the process of metamorphosis in frogs
- Promotes the importance of resilience – the capacity to cope, learn and thrive in the face of change, challenge and adversity
- Focuses on repetitive words and phrases that allow children to make predictions as a valuable strategy to improve reading comprehension
- A progressive tale of change with a twist in the tail of the tale.